North Carolina

[COLOR=008000]I have to admit I did join this club and as a club member wanting[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]to help out I will be clerking at the show but as soon as the judging[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]is done I will be thrilled to meet folks.  Joining the club does not mean[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]members have to show, they welcome all chicken lovers. There are[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]some very knowledgeable folks in these different clubs and at these[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]shows. Hope to see lots of our BYC family there.  [/COLOR] :celebrate

I should look into joining! Ive been relying on the web to help me out with the standards and stuff i have to learn before i breed....im sure i can learn lots more at the show!

Quote:I should look into joining! Ive been relying on the web to help me out with the standards and stuff i have to learn before i breed....im sure i can learn lots more at the show!

Having a "SOP" Standard of perfection book (which is put out by the american poultry asscotion "APA") is a must if one wants to breed a breed to standard. It's a great book, my kids are always looking at it.

Quote:I should look into joining! Ive been relying on the web to help me out with the standards and stuff i have to learn before i breed....im sure i can learn lots more at the show!

Having a "SOP" Standard of perfection book (which is put out by the american poultry asscotion "APA") is a must if one wants to breed a breed to standard. It's a great book, my kids are always looking at it.
I was actuailly looking at it online last week and im planning on getting it! Looks very helpful! VERY helpful! ;)

Good morning folks
frow.gif

Somehow yesterday I managed to get an ink stain under
the fingernail of the pointer finger and it's irritating the
devil out of me as it looks like my finger is dirty. I'll be scrubbing
on it all day. Managed to get some lawn mowed yesterday
after work......will work on it some more this evening. We
need to corral up all the youngsters/grow-outs and sort through
them to see what all we ended up with and decide what we
want to keep. Autumn is such a busy time of year.
th.gif

hope everyone has a good day
bun.gif

Hey NC folk!
I have never posted here before, but I'm looking for a young bantam hen friend for my little blind bantam RIR and I was going to see what they had at the state fair but a friend mentioned that she only saw pairs of hens for sale there. Does anybody know if hens are only sold in pairs? And if so, where can I find a singleton to act as a seeing eye chicken for my special needs girl? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom