North Carolina

Hi guys!

I’m in Orange County, and I have three 8 week old cockerels to rehome. 2 black copper maran and 1 blue ameracauna. They are all so beautiful in person. They are from Dragonfly Farm in Hillsborough, and she raises beautiful birds with great temperaments. Pictures do not do them justice. I am willing to drive them a reasonable distance!

Attachments

• 947C172F-B2C7-4AC7-8626-40C89E71D370.jpeg
    947C172F-B2C7-4AC7-8626-40C89E71D370.jpeg
    635.3 KB · Views: 4
  • FAD002B3-B89B-4B6B-9723-E25D32D2139E.jpeg
    FAD002B3-B89B-4B6B-9723-E25D32D2139E.jpeg
    576.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 768EED93-FD6B-4CA2-A0CC-2FE2B43C9C62.jpeg
    768EED93-FD6B-4CA2-A0CC-2FE2B43C9C62.jpeg
    578.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 41AE9DA2-54BC-46C3-B38E-990E29A2C1F4.jpeg
    41AE9DA2-54BC-46C3-B38E-990E29A2C1F4.jpeg
    414.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DEA4554F-FAEC-4310-A324-65AB014DD9ED.jpeg
    DEA4554F-FAEC-4310-A324-65AB014DD9ED.jpeg
    667.9 KB · Views: 4
Im a new chicken owner starting this spring. I'm I'm central NC and am looking for more options for places to buy chicks. I have a few tractor supply stores close by. I know there's a feed store in Carthage and one in Sanford. Town and Country in Sanford had neglected chicks when I went in this week. Bad pasty butt. It was so sad. So I'm hoping someone has some suggestions.

Im a new chicken owner starting this spring. I'm I'm central NC and am looking for more options for places to buy chicks. I have a few tractor supply stores close by. I know there's a feed store in Carthage and one in Sanford. Town and Country in Sanford had neglected chicks when I went in this week. Bad pasty butt. It was so sad. So I'm hoping someone has some suggestions.

It's late in the season for chicks, but I know that Carthage Farm Supply had bantams this week.

I personally have some for-sale birds right now:

Australorp and Australorp Cross Chickens in Moore County, NC

8-week started pullets and cockerels, mostly.

It's late in the season for chicks, but I know that Carthage Farm Supply had bantams this week.

I personally have some for-sale birds right now:

Australorp and Australorp Cross Chickens in Moore County, NC

8-week started pullets and cockerels, mostly.
Yes it is. It's more for future reference to know where to look. A friend and I were trying to think of different options. I do wish I had gone the breeder route instead of Tractor supply. I definitely panic bought too many Isa Browns and Golden Comets and Easter Eggers. You know they make you buy a certain amount too. I'm considering trying to breed and want a rooster that has blue egg laying genes. I bought cream legbar pullets, but cockerals are hard to find.

Hi guys!

I’m in Orange County, and I have three 8 week old cockerels to rehome. 2 black copper maran and 1 blue ameracauna. They are all so beautiful in person. They are from Dragonfly Farm in Hillsborough, and she raises beautiful birds with great temperaments. Pictures do not do them justice. I am willing to drive them a reasonable distance!
Have you found homes for them?

Yes it is. It's more for future reference to know where to look. A friend and I were trying to think of different options. I do wish I had gone the breeder route instead of Tractor supply. I definitely panic bought too many Isa Browns and Golden Comets and Easter Eggers. You know they make you buy a certain amount too. I'm considering trying to breed and want a rooster that has blue egg laying genes. I bought cream legbar pullets, but cockerals are hard to find.

I don't have any blue layers yet.

Carthage Farm supply is supposed to get Whiting True Blues next week and I hope to get some. They told me they're about done for the season.

I hatch a batch most months so anytime you might want some Blue Australorps or Australorp crosses ask about availability. :)

I don't have any blue layers yet.

Carthage Farm supply is supposed to get Whiting True Blues next week and I hope to get some. They told me they're about done for the season.

I hatch a batch most months so anytime you might want some Blue Australorps or Australorp crosses ask about availability. :)
I definitely will! I have done a little research and have seen australorps are very docile. It's a breed I do wish I had known about. One day I'm sure I'll be in the market for a few.

Back
Top Bottom