North Carolina

NeeleysAVLchicks,

I've sent a PM to muddstopper, asher, HenThymes, CountryPantry, blessedchickenmama7, PriceFamilyFarms, srt52 and cbiblis.
big_smile.png

Yahoo!!!
ya.gif
I sent a PM to gavinandallison, chickensioux and crazyhen. I have a few more on my list that I'll track down tonight when I'm not "supposed" to be working.
lol.png
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Where are you? My sister lives off of Old Hickory Grove Rd. I'm on the west side of Charlotte, just below the airport

Some day asher...we'll all have to do something when you're not working!!

Neely~~since we'll be meeting at the Holiday Diner, maybe it should just be a "get to know you" thing; of course, while we're all there, we could plan some kind of chickenstock

jessaw~~I briefly lived in Franklin, when I relocated to the mountains about 10 years ago

I'll have to PM chickensioux....she lives right down the road from me; if she's going we may carpool

Quote:
Where are you? My sister lives off of Old Hickory Grove Rd. I'm on the west side of Charlotte, just below the airport

I live on the Stanley side of Mt. Holly. Hickory Grove and shadowbrook will take you out to the subdivision. You out there where they just put in those new runways and screwed up all the streets? Quiet out here most nights. Excpet when you liquor them up, give them a race to watch or a fire are to shot. Those day you just keep the windows closed and stay close to the groud!!

Hi all. Western North Carolina here. I am looking for a white silkie hen. I am not going to answer anymore ads on Craig's List as I had a rather eerie experience trying to pick up a chick today.

So, anyone know someone who has a white silkie hen they want to sell? Thanks.

Kathie

Back
Top Bottom