North Carolina

My hatchlings are due tomorrow.

Dilema : getting ready for work this morning and hearing little cheeps but no pips yet, and trying to focus on work all day
he.gif
.....yeah not an easy task.

Then I will be leaving work shortly and racing home
wee.gif
in hopes that some Lavies have hatched and are chirping loudly as I enter the house..

I love each and every time I have a bator full-o-babies!

All i am thinking about are those cheeps that are waiting for me to come home and talk to them saying "Hurry up little chickies"
yippiechickie.gif

clap.gif
congratulations everyone on your hatches/pips!!
Vfem - what a darling little garden for your DD!! You are welcome to come over here ANY time and plant flowers/vegetables/fruit...anything really!!
lau.gif

Bhep - If you ever get tired of those JG...I'd be sure glad to take a couple off your hands...
lau.gif
- another incentive for the DH to get going on the BUILDING
barnie.gif

Spent the nice day outside. My DD was able to sit in the yard and play with our gravel driveway for the first time. She picked up at least 30 and one by one would show them to me. "Look mom, a rock" is what her face said.
love.gif
Snuck a peak at my lettuce and "salad bowl" growing and noticed I REALLY need to get in there are separate some of the bigger "clumps" but alas I had too much help already, so we will wait until later.
barnie.gif
I'm hoping this weather lasts, although I admit, it makes my indoor spring cleaning MUCH harder to do!!
gig.gif
Have a great day everyone and I hope to see pictures soon of all the new hatches!!
pop.gif
!!

Edited: Wow...I can't spell!!

Last edited:
Why would my polish ladies throw their new nesting out? I took out the old and clean, than I put in new yesterday. Today its all out and tossed around.
barnie.gif
This is the first time its happened. Do I leave it empty or put more in?

Fist trip outside for a few of tehm...Thought I would share...

79477_3162011_011.jpg

Cute lil boggers...

79477_3162011_015.jpg

Peck Peck is the one beside the BO...I think she is a EE...My 2 yr old named her...

79477_3162011_016.jpg

The pampered one...A.K.A Emuzilla....

79477_3162011_017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom