North Carolina

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."
Love this!!!!!
love.gif

I am looking for some chicks for sale in NC. I have been researching and getting my renovated coop and run complete and have missed optimal buying time according to most hatcheries. I am wanting 3-6 preferably female. Looking for orpingtons, cochins, or amerucanas.

My little girl (3 yo) is so upset that she may have to wait until next spring to get her chicks.

Willing to drive up to hour of Greensboro to get. We live out in country on 32 acres so ordinances are not a problem.

Any help anyone can give would be great!

Amanda

Amanda,
Is Raleigh too far for you to come? I can hatch you some sex-links and can tell boys from girls when they hatch. They are blue and if they are anything like their mom's they will be great egg layers.

Soupsysmomma - G'boro isn't too far from Lincolnton and next weekend the 22nd there is a large poultry swap, Carolina Chickenstock. If you are free you should come join us!! Lots of poultry, raffles, t-shirts, handmade crafts and more.
big_smile.png

We will be going to ChickenStock on the 22nd. Hopefully, nothing will get in the way this time. We will be bringing several sections of our Poultry Pickets for sale as well. Hoping to find some new additions to our flock.

I may hatch late this year. I need to get a room set up with a brooder. That may mean having a yard sale????

I don't know much about chicken stock and think I would like to go, but would love more info on it.

Chas

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom