North Carolina

So Excited
wee.gif
One of the Girls is laying an egg a day! It is the Bantam so it be a little egg but gives me breakfast every morning!
When all of them start laying I could have almost a dozen a day? What does everyone do with their eggs if they get too many and run out of
friends who want them?

Good morning everyone :frow
Seems the leaves here just dropped over night. I woke up and my grass is buried under them. Good news is I'll be raking'em up to put into the runs, so the girls will have some fun.
Looking forward to my visit with Hollow!
Hope everyone has a great day! :D

Good Morning, Everyone!
fl.gif

It's my day for the festival! WooHoo!
celebrate.gif
Just gotta get my slow-motion sis up and running.
roll.png
I'm already showered and packed up, and she's just gotten up. City girl !
hide.gif
When she left the farm, she didn't even look back!

Looks like I'll get to visit wildriverswolf90 on my way home today.
ya.gif
I'm thrilled to meet another of my favorite BYCers!

Ordered Dark Brahmas, Welsummers, EEs, GL Wyandottes, Black Jersey Giants, and BOs. That'll start me off!
jumpy.gif
No more light colored birds like lavenders, since they were hawk bait. The hawks don't mess with the darker birds, but they sure went for those!

This week I'll stock up with starter and bedding and re-bleach everything just to be safer.
fl.gif
I got bleach sprayers for the chicken houses.

Maybe in another week I can meet people at WCA again! I'm not buying, and I'll be wearing cute little boot covers, but I can come visit!
hugs.gif

Enjoy the day everyone!
I hope you have a nice trip and vist Meg
smile.png

Scott

Good day all!
It has taken most of the morning to get the birds buckled down before Sandy gets here.
I have also been trying to understand how to use the swap page. Kids are out growing everything, and I need to be very creative on how I do Christmas, and both B-days this month.

I got the first B-day covered. He wants a cheese cake!

The little guy wants a Volcano! I need to figure out if it is the same as his brother had a few years ago, or is he wants it to explode? His brother's volcano cake looked like a volcano!

One kid is turning 6, and the other 12, very soon. I am open to creative Christmas ideas!!!!

Chas

Throw in a handful of walnuts or pecans and yummy BKF. Sounds like a plan. I have not felt well so I put in an egg custard a few moments ago. It will serve me for supper and bkf. Gloria Jean

Good day all!
It has taken most of the morning to get the birds buckled down before Sandy gets here.
I have also been trying to understand how to use the swap page. Kids are out growing everything, and I need to be very creative on how I do Christmas, and both B-days this month.

I got the first B-day covered. He wants a cheese cake!

The little guy wants a Volcano! I need to figure out if it is the same as his brother had a few years ago, or is he wants it to explode? His brother's volcano cake looked like a volcano!

One kid is turning 6, and the other 12, very soon. I am open to creative Christmas ideas!!!!

Chas

The swaps are all chains. You can choose an item from the current offer only. You post "mine". Then post your offers, someone else will pick something from your offers. FYI...if you see something you like post "mine" and submit. Then go back and edit your post with your offers. This way someone else doesn't take the swap while you are typing. Also remember to send a PM and let the other swapper know what you have claimed and your address. Also many swappers are open to side swaps. You see something and PM them with your offers and see what they think.

Quote: Ty, Beth,
I am just trying to figure out how to find things for the two boys that I need to get, and still have something that I can offer to that person. I have found some of the swap pages with interesting items. I could even use some, but would they want/need what I have? I guess I need to figure out what to offer, and set up a page myself. I just don't want to trade for thing that I cannot make use of. I have enough clutter!
hide.gif

I did send a pm to a few people inquiring of items that may be of use, but I will have to wait and see if they want homemade candy, baked goods, feathers was on one of the lists.or bees wax candles????? I am tring to find what I have to offer that is good for the purpose, but no chickens laying ... so....

You got my # if you have any good ideas.

Back
Top Bottom