North Idaho / Eastern Washington

I will have to see on this chick, I thought it was a pure Isbar but it might be one of my greyslyn eggs I slipped in with the nest and forgot, the wings look like they are coming in frizzle, I should know in a few days. she will make 3 greyslyn for me if it is frizzle. all my greyslyn are this beautiful blue.
she is beautiful

We finally were able to take a mini road trip through Northern WA, Southern BC, Eastern Montana, and Northern Idaho. Oh my gosh, you guys that are in Northern Idaho, live in God's Country. lol. It is so beautiful. It rained like crazy but it was still gorgeous. Of course when you are from the Irrigated Desert, you get some green tree envy.
smile.png
Got to start saving for my dream retirement up there.

the one that has his head now, eating, i can only see his back, is that one for sale? if not the one just above it?
thanks
ETA: or the last one, in the back?

Those are not for sale. The one eating and the far back one are pullets which I'm keeping and the other one I think is also a pullet so it's not for sale until I know. Are you looking for pullets or cockerels? Because I am only selling the boys. I can get individual pictures of the boys if you want one?

Back
Top Bottom