North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Pics
Hi Cyndi, I still rasie Dorkings; Silver Grey & Reds, and Silkies. I don't have any chicks for sale at this time since my hens all took time off from laying the past couple months. I'm starting to get a few eggs now and I'm incubating. I hope to have chicks available for sale by about April. I normally do not sell hatching eggs. However, if my incubators are full and I have an abundance, I might sell hatching eggs.

I also raise Heritage Rhode Island Reds and hope to have chicks for sale sometime April or May.

I have three varieties of heritage turkeys; Narragansette, Beltsville Whites & Midget Whites so I'm hoping to sell poults beginning in May/June.

Thanks for your interest!
Nancy
Hey Nancy, did you read back about the meet up on Saturday the 13th at Krispie Kreme? You should come!

Hey Nancy, did you read back about the meet up on Saturday the 13th at Krispie Kreme? You should come!

Thank you Saris! Chelsea gave me a heads up on it. I would like to, however, I have way too much to do this Sat since its my first Sat off work for a few weeks. Sounds like fun though!

Nancy

Thank you Saris! Chelsea gave me a heads up on it. I would like to, however, I have way too much to do this Sat since its my first Sat off work for a few weeks. Sounds like fun though!

Nancy

We could carpool :) I know, I'm horrible. But everyone needs real time off. I could even bring Bonnie and her chicken diaper I made for her. Not sure how far I'd get in a food establishment, but it could be fun

We could carpool
smile.png
I know, I'm horrible. But everyone needs real time off. I could even bring Bonnie and her chicken diaper I made for her. Not sure how far I'd get in a food establishment, but it could be fun
She could be your service chicken.

We could carpool
smile.png
I know, I'm horrible. But everyone needs real time off. I could even bring Bonnie and her chicken diaper I made for her. Not sure how far I'd get in a food establishment, but it could be fun
I think she should come too! She is one of the first people to welcome me to BYC. I would love to meet her.

Back
Top Bottom