North Idaho / Eastern Washington

I would love to have him. how old is the other roo? in your first pic?
Let me know when and where to meet you, or I will just take a road trip!
Anyone want to come with me?

I'm headed to the Kennewick show on 4/2. I'm picking up eggs there, so I'm guaranteed to go. My mother in law is going with also (and my kids too probably)

Hi everyone,
I've been talking to Cyndi because she and I live very close to each other and I hear you will be meeting the 19th somewhere. I don't know how many usually get together or how expensive you make your gatherings, but I know a good restaurant in cda called the garnet, but I believe they close at like 2 or 3 pm. They serve food fresh from their farm and you can even get farm fresh eggs for extra. Also, in Post Falls is the Old European, if you like breakfast. They have fresh squeezed orange juice too!!! Well, those are just 2 more ideas. Is it ok if my 13 yr old daughter comes with me on the 19th? Well, assuming we aren't getting drunk and playing pool hahahahaha just kidding!

~Angela

The house we bought had a pool table downstairs, not a good one at all, but the balls do roll on it OK, anyway, i was practicing for awhile. we bought new pool sticks, not expensive ones. I love to play pool but am not good... practice, practice, practice, huh?
I love to watch the pool tournaments on TV... Maybe we could meet at a pool room... NOT A BAR... just where they have pool tables, for our next meet???

Only place like that is black diamond. And they still have a bar

What are you guys using for incubators?  Do any of you use a commercial one?  I have heard that ones that they sell at stores aren't very good and end up costing a lot with additional pieces.  Thoughts?

I run an LG 9300...then bought a fan (+$40) and auto turner (+$50). So it ended up costing around $150 or something. The fan that comes with this incubator is poppy.., I stole my husband's desktop fan and took out one of the rails to make room... That works a lot better to even out humidity and temperature throughout the incubator.

Hi everyone,
I've been talking to Cyndi because she and I live very close to each other and I hear you will be meeting the 19th somewhere. I don't know how many usually get together or how expensive you make your gatherings, but I know a good restaurant in cda called the garnet, but I believe they close at like 2 or 3 pm. They serve food fresh from their farm and you can even get farm fresh eggs for extra. Also, in Post Falls is the Old European, if you like breakfast. They have fresh squeezed orange juice too!!! Well, those are just 2 more ideas. Is it ok if my 13 yr old daughter comes with me on the 19th? Well, assuming we aren't getting drunk and playing pool hahahahaha just kidding!

~Angela

The more the merrier. I was going to bring my son last time (he's super into chickens...and helping mom). I might bring him this next time, we'll see

Look what my hubby brought home for me!!!

It sounds like UGLYFOOT needs it to be later in the afternoon on the 19th. I say we can bring anyone we want as long as they don't mind us talking chickens
1f60a.png
There's the Pizza Factory in Cd'A on 95 and Appleway. They have a banquet room we can reserve. My daughter works there so we might get a deal on pizza. I just need to know what time to reserve the room if we decide to meet there.

It sounds like UGLYFOOT needs it to be later in the afternoon on the 19th. I say we can bring anyone we want as long as they don't mind us talking chickens
1f60a.png
There's the Pizza Factory in Cd'A on 95 and Appleway. They have a banquet room we can reserve. My daughter works there so we might get a deal on pizza. I just need to know what time to reserve the room if we decide to meet there.
Oh I like that idea! Around 2 or so would work for me, As long as I can drive home before it gets dark.

Back
Top Bottom