North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Hi everyone,
I've been talking to Cyndi because she and I live very close to each other and I hear you will be meeting the 19th somewhere. I don't know how many usually get together or how expensive you make your gatherings, but I know a good restaurant in cda called the garnet, but I believe they close at like 2 or 3 pm. They serve food fresh from their farm and you can even get farm fresh eggs for extra. Also, in Post Falls is the Old European, if you like breakfast. They have fresh squeezed orange juice too!!! Well, those are just 2 more ideas. Is it ok if my 13 yr old daughter comes with me on the 19th? Well, assuming we aren't getting drunk and playing pool hahahahaha just kidding!

~Angela

I always like to try new restaurants

It sounds like UGLYFOOT needs it to be later in the afternoon on the 19th. I say we can bring anyone we want as long as they don't mind us talking chickens
1f60a.png
There's the Pizza Factory in Cd'A on 95 and Appleway. They have a banquet room we can reserve. My daughter works there so we might get a deal on pizza. I just need to know what time to reserve the room if we decide to meet there.
We have eaten there, the pizza was great. Sounds good to me too, but I am easy, I dont care where we go, just tell me where to meet you and I'll be there. Well, I wont go to a bar.

Well 2pm is not going to work out for me. I am working 12hr graveyard shifts and drive an hour each way. I can miss this one though and just plan to be at the next one. I understand that for most 2 is a good time to meet, especially those traveling here.

Is there another day and time better for you?? tell us. I am willing to change time or day.

Pizza is good...then I can bring home left overs for hubby if he's not at work. If you need a head count...2 for me...I'll bring Rileigh since she doesn't get to go to town very often.

Back
Top Bottom