North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Great pic... looks like Agonquin was out in the rain and then flash frozen... cute. and his skinny feet and legs ae adorable..
I still want Splash... but, but, but

I want some of these so bad for my daughter. Does anyone have eggs I can buy?

My two little Splash Ameraucana are feathering in normally. I'll have to test mate to a silkied bird to see if they are carriers. They will be beautiful splashes either way! If anyone wants to know where I ordered them form it's here http://www.ebay.com/itm/322056483394. I'll throw in on an order, but I can't incubate anymore this year per husband's request.(unless it's for someone else and they're paying for it.)

My two little Splash Ameraucana are feathering in normally. I'll have to test mate to a silkied bird to see if they are carriers. They will be beautiful splashes either way! If anyone wants to know where I ordered them form it's here http://www.ebay.com/itm/322056483394. I'll throw in on an order, but I can't incubate anymore this year per husband's request.(unless it's for someone else and they're paying for it.)

How old are your splashes?

They're Here!!! All safe and sound!I've never seen such cuties before in my whole life! Just a few newbie questions... I made sure the temperature is about 90 degrees for the chicks, but they were all panting and sticking to the edge, so I raised it about 4 inches. They are still sticking to the edge but the temp is only 85 degrees! Should I raise it? 2nd, is it normal for one day old chicks to be eating and then tip foward suddenly just fall asleep? Thanks to all for your encouragement! Have a great evening!

They're Here!!! All safe and sound!I've never seen such cuties before in my whole life! Just a few newbie questions... I made sure the temperature is about 90 degrees for the chicks, but they were all panting and sticking to the edge, so I raised it about 4 inches. They are still sticking to the edge but the temp is only 85 degrees! Should I raise it? 2nd, is it normal for one day old chicks to be eating and then tip foward suddenly just fall asleep? Thanks to all for your encouragement! Have a great evening!

Temp should be 90-95. Such cuties!
I can't wait for mine!

Totally normal for them to fall asleep like that. Sometimes I look in when they're new like that and think they're dead but they are just sleeping :)

Are you wanting specifically splash Ameraucanas?
I do love splash and they will be lovely, I'm still hoping they are split to silkie. I have some choc/black split to choc and Lav/Black split to lav eggs that I'm setting tonight. Si I will work BBS/Choc/Mauve for now.

Back
Top Bottom