North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Hi everyone! I am new to backyard chickens and to chickens in general. We live in the Rathdrum area. Happy to have found BYC and this thread! :)

Oh I can't wait! you should know by the time these eggs of mine hatch! I still appear to have 13 Ameraucana eggs going strong. I lost one choc and an unlabeled one was clear. I still have a mystery color one that is labeled with a question mark. I need to get a contraption set up to separate the choc splits from the lav splits for when they hatch.

I also have 8 Biele eggs that seem to be going well, woot woot!

I made a separation wall out of a gardening flat thingy.

EE?

Buff laced sebright?
fl.gif

I have no guesses. Pea combed, clean legged, no muffs or crest, yellow legs?

Bantam Brahma? Has a pea comb and feathered feet.

Phoenix or OEGB, has a single comb

My lockdown eggs. 8 Bieles, 4 lav ams (2 unknown ams with the lavs), 7 choc ams

Welcome!!!

What kind of chickens do you have?

How did that work out?
Thank you! :) We currently have (2) golden laced wyandottes and will be getting (2) blue laced red wyandottes and (2) speckled sussex. What kind of chickens do you have?

Thank you! :) We currently have (2) golden laced wyandottes and will be getting (2) blue laced red wyandottes and (2) speckled sussex. What kind of chickens do you have?
My adults are 2 silver laced wyandottes, 2 buff orpingtons, 2 red sexlinks, 2 cream legbar mixes, 1 blue andalusian, 1 blue ameraucana, 1 welsummer, 1 cuckoo maran
My babies are 8 bielefelders, 2 splash ameraucana, 3 bantam phoenix, 1 buff silkie, 2 bantam polish, 1 bantam cochin, 1 bantam EE?, and 5 unknown bantams
My eggs are 8 bielefelders, 8 chocolate/split ameraucana, and 6 lav/split ameraucana

Back
Top Bottom