North Idaho / Eastern Washington

@pips&peeps or anyone else for that matter...

Have any Ameraucana cockerels that need to be gotten rid of? My mixed Araucana rooster has decided he wants to attack everyone that comes around the coop, including beating up and bloodying good one of my favorite older roos. He has decided he wants to become part of the freezer camp flock. Willing to pay for a cockerel!

Yep, I have two decent black boys running around. One is starting to pick on the other.

a gazillion quail hatched over the weekend..ok maybe only 1/2 gazillion, but a lot of the buggers. Pharaoh, golds, tuxedo, rosetta, all those colors in silver.

Will set banty cochin tricolor eggs tomorrow

Anyone else have a gqf cabinet incubator? Bought a 2nd used one and having problems with temperature.

I have a couple of gqf cabinet incubators..only because the first one crapped out on me during a lockdown. I am probably ordering parts and replacing the heater/wafer etc. I also bought mine used.

I will have 3 roosters that we can do. Unless someone wants a black copper maran rooster. The chicks are 6 weeks old today. Just need to know where we are going to meet. We can meet at my house if people are ok with driving out here. @UGLYFOOT I am interested in one of your barnevelder roosters if you are willing to sell any, the other barnevelder rooster started attacking me and is no longer living. @Saris is incubating mine for me because I have eggs in the incubator already.

I will have 3 roosters that we can do. Unless someone wants a black copper maran rooster. The chicks are 6 weeks old today. Just need to know where we are going to meet. We can meet at my house if people are ok with driving out here. @UGLYFOOT I am interested in one of your barnevelder roosters if you are willing to sell any, the other barnevelder rooster started attacking me and is no longer living. @Saris is incubating mine for me because I have eggs in the incubator already.
I do not have them sorted out yet since they are a month old. (Easter HAL) . I am not even sure yet who is a pullet or cockerel at this point. But when I do I will let you know. I do not mind meeting at your house. I am pretty nervous to try this.

Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. I started mine out picking up these floofs. Momma is a frizzled bantam and babies are Seramas.

Back
Top Bottom