North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Currently I have black jersey giant. .Silver leghorns, barred rock, delaware,

I thought about getting a black jersey giant. I can't get anymore right now, I am maxed out as far as what my coupe will hold. Chicken math happens pretty quickly. Delaware and some type of leghorn are also on my list of ones to get. There are so many different breeds I would like to have. I like a variety. Right now I have a barred rock, a white rock, a buff rock, two speckled Sussex, two Silver laced wyandottes, three Easter Eggars, One Road Island red, and one black australop. They range in age from one week to two years how much bigger are the Jersey Giants compared to the ones I have now?
I have gotten all my chickens from either hatcheries or feed stores. But the next time I decide to get some I will look for private breeders.

I thought about getting a black jersey giant. I can't get anymore right now, I am maxed out as far as what my coupe will hold. Chicken math happens pretty quickly. Delaware and some type of leghorn are also on my list of ones to get. There are so many different breeds I would like to have. I like a variety. Right now I have a barred rock, a white rock, a buff rock, two speckled Sussex, two Silver laced wyandottes, three Easter Eggars, One Road Island red, and one black australop. They range in age from one week to two years how much bigger are the Jersey Giants compared to the ones I have now?
I have gotten all my chickens from either hatcheries or feed stores. But the next time I decide to get some I will look for private breeders.

Giants are probably 1/3 bigger then many other breeds.. they eat more feed too..

Hello my peeps! I too have been absent from this sight for a while. Too many projects going and vacation. I am very much looking forward to a get together. I just had 8 out of 14 Golden Brabanter chicks hatch!! EBay eggs, so pretty good hatch rate. If you haven't seen this breed you need to look them up. I am so excited to see them feather out. I actually am hoping for at least one rooster. That comb shape!! Anyone looking for a cockerle juvenile?? I have several breeds to choose from!! Lol.

We are working on the breeding pens and I will hopefully have fertile Cemani eggs soon, as well as Isbar and Bielefelder. Hope everyone has been doing well with their hatches!

Wow, you have some meat chickens. I'm relatively new to chickens and I have not heard of most of the ones you have :) I looked up the Brabanter they are really cool looking chickens. Great colors.

Wow, you have some meat chickens. I'm relatively new to chickens and I have not heard of most of the ones you have :) I looked up the Brabanter they are really cool looking chickens. Great colors.

I am actually trying to work on my profile here to update my flock. I don't think they give enough room for me to list everything I have now. So I will probably list my special breeds and call the rest layers.. Lol

I am actually trying to work on my profile here to update my flock. I don't think they give enough room for me to list everything I have now. So I will probably list my special breeds and call the rest layers.. Lol

That would be me too if I had enough property :) I don't know how to update my profile. I will look into it.

Back
Top Bottom