North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Does anyone here incubate eggs for others for a fee?
I dont want any just yet. But in the spring i would like to hatch some eggs from my own chickens.
And since i dont have an incubator , i was curious if anyone does this? If so, curious of the price? Thanks !!

I dont want any just yet. But in the spring i would like to hatch some eggs from my own chickens.
And since i dont have an incubator , i was curious if anyone does this? If so, curious of the price? Thanks !!

I'd do it 15.00 a dozen.. for your eggs...im getting ready to set some copper marans soon..
Hatched about 400 chicks this last year.. I'm by eloika lake area off hwy 2

I'd do it 15.00 a dozen.. for your eggs...im getting ready to set some copper marans soon..
Hatched about 400 chicks this last year.. I'm by eloika lake area off hwy 2

Thanks so much for the offer! Thats a very fair price. I will look up where eloika lake is. I think its a couple hours from us. We are in pinehurst idaho. But i will keep you in mind!

I am a little bit closer in Spirit Lake. In the spring when I get my incubator out again I will be happy to hatch for you. Mine holds 270 chicken eggs, so I have plenty of room.

Last edited:
I am a little bit closer in Spirit Lake. In the spring when I get my incubator out again I will be happy to hatch for you.  Mine holds 270 chicken eggs, so I have plenty of room.

Sounds great! You are closer. Thanks for the offer! I will get ahold of you when we are ready for details:) thanks so much.

Just dropping in to say hi. Haven't been on in some time. Life gets in the way somtimes and I don't get the chance to even catch a breath
1f609.png
Hope everyone and their flocks are doing well! Everyone here is growing and doing well so far. I gave mareks vaccine to my last batch of chicks because I've lost a number of birds to something that mimics mareks or is mareks itself. If I don't talk to you all before Sunday, have a wonderful Christmas
1f384.png

Hoping everyone had a good Christmas, and has a good new years! My standard size fowl won't come out in the snow, but the bantams couldn't care less, and the ducks/geese LOVE it ... Crazy birds!

Back
Top Bottom