NORTHERN California!

Pics
  • Don't know if someone posted this yet. In the city of Sacramento you can now have up to 3 hens only. $15 a year for the permit and $10 per hen. **** the city. Also soon to be, a permit to own a dog. O that's right there is one all ready. In the county your dog MUST be registered with the county. Many expletives.....................................

• Don't know if someone posted this yet. In the city of Sacramento you can now have up to 3 hens only. $15 a year for the permit and $10 per hen. **** the city. Also soon to be, a permit to own a dog. O that's right there is one all ready. In the county your dog MUST be registered with the county. Many expletives.....................................

Wow thats pretty steep!

Hi! i am right near you. I grew up on the property i still live at. Right down Butler Ave where the stony pt. market is on. Its a small world!
Thats awesome! Do you know the Webers then? I was in the same class as T.M. (There were 4 kids in that family, the youngest graduated in '01 I believe.) We all went to Bellevue, Cook & Elsie! Totally a small world lol.
U mentioned what kind of breeds you have... How many total & what are you doing w/ them? (eggs/meet)

Thats awesome! Do you know the Webers then? I was in the same class as T.M. (There were 4 kids in that family, the youngest graduated in '01 I believe.) We all went to Bellevue, Cook & Elsie! Totally a small world lol.
U mentioned what kind of breeds you have... How many total & what are you doing w/ them? (eggs/meet)

Yes i do know the Weber's I lived just a few houses down from them. I still see Ross once in a while. The oldest Roy moved to Arkansas. And T.M and Andy are still in town. I went to Bellevue, Cook, and Piner. Elsie wasn't built yet when i went to high school. I have 11 right now but am expecting a hatch on tues-thurs. I am just raising them for Eggs and as a hobby for my kids and myself. So what mmade you move up north? What breeds do you have? And what are you using them for?

4a260ceb-2465-fc3f.jpg

4a260ceb-24ba-5ea7.jpg

4a260ceb-24ca-1605.jpg

4a260ceb-24d9-a60d.jpg

Each image is a different bird. ;) I am sure you knew that though haha.

If it doesn't make sense - I blame autocorrect. Sent from my sweet iPhone 4s.

That's whack!

Yes!! I just got totally confused and went back through to see. This one is "NORTHERN California!" started by lindseythefork on 5/13/09.

The other is "California - Northern" started by NiftyChicken which has way more pages.
I think I have done this before and wondered why my posts were not going through. It happens when I post using my iPhone. On my pc the thread is bookmarked. On my iPhone I have to hunt down the Nor Cal thread. I think I sometimes grab the wrong one. :p haha

Back
Top Bottom