Not an Emergency...Marek's in the Flock

http://ultimatefowl.com/wiki/index....site&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email

Thank-you Dawg53

He also recommended 1/2 cc/ml Tylan 50 once a day for 5 days. Just give it orally. "give your rooster 1/2cc tylan orally once a day for 5 days. Pull his wattles down and his mouth will open, then shoot the liquid in his mouth and immediately let go of his wattles so he can swallow the liquid on his own and not aspirate"

Baytril...if you do not have a way of getting this from a Vet or able to find this somewhere without a prescription....if you have human Cipro antibiotic..one or two pills left from a prescription, I have the dosing and mixing for this. Baytril is serious stuff and will knock whatever it is out of your bird, fast.

Quote:
Haunted, I just couldn't remember. I think everyone gives good advice, and with this disease, you def. need more heads to come up with ideas. No need to be sorry about anything. I think we all have a different direction that we go to study, and see and try to understand. I know from reading your posts, and everyone's posts, if I'm not learning, I'm putting thought into what someone is saying., I think it's called food for thought, LOL. And reading what someone is going thru with their chicken, and following up with a necropsy, is so informative. It also shows us more symptoms that end up positive for Marek's.

http://ultimatefowl.com/wiki/index....site&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email

Thank-you Dawg53

He also recommended 1/2 cc/ml Tylan 50 once a day for 5 days. Just give it orally. "give your rooster 1/2cc tylan orally once a day for 5 days. Pull his wattles down and his mouth will open, then shoot the liquid in his mouth and immediately let go of his wattles so he can swallow the liquid on his own and not aspirate"

Baytril...if you do not have a way of getting this from a Vet or able to find this somewhere without a prescription....if you have human Cipro antibiotic..one or two pills left from a prescription, I have the dosing and mixing for this. Baytril is serious stuff and will knock whatever it is out of your bird, fast.

Haunted, see? My source (twincitiespoultrysupply) , does not list Coryza as something that Tylan treats. But there may be another source that does. It's pretty confusing, LOL

Back
Top Bottom