Not having a flashy day :( VENT CENTRAL: Need a hug?

Fierlin1182

powered-flight
8 Years
Aug 26, 2011
Anyone ever felt like they need some virtual hugs from strangers?
tongue.png

I dunno what's up with today. Had a fight with one of my best friends, and though I apologised things still don't feel right.

Oh, and some other jerk who keeps getting in my face too, the sight of her makes me want to do something violent!
gig.gif
She's a jerk to a lot of people.

Last edited:
ray's two cents :

Anyone ever felt like they need some virtual hugs from strangers?
tongue.png

I dunno what's up with today. Had a fight with one of my best friends, and though I apologised things still don't feel right.

Oh, and some other jerk who keeps getting in my face too, the sight of her makes me want to do something violent!
gig.gif
She's a jerk to a lot of people.

lol.png
hugs.gif
I have those days all the time! Once I had a huge fight with my best friend here and I had actually asked the mods to delete my account before me and my friend made up and I saved my account. Hope you figure it out.
smile.png

hugs.gif

I hope you are feeling more yourself soon. I hate it when I'm in the dumps like that.

(don't let the idjits bring you down)

Just tell yourself that you are a good person, you are loveable, & you and your friend will more than likely work everything out soon.

Thanks everyone
hugs.gif

I would like to think of myself as lovable...
gig.gif

But thanks all for the encouragement
smile.png

Everybody feels grouchy now and then! I sure do....Sometimes I feel so grouchy, I could punch somebody's lights out!
wink.png

Here's a hug for you!
hugs.gif
Just set a spell, and think of your "happy place"..........

Hanging out with the chickens always helps me when I'm feeling grouchy......Happens to me alot lately since my pregnant step daughter moved home and I'm about to begin raising a grandchild, and my stepson is in trouble with the law....and I have too many bills, and, and, and.....
duc.gif

OOPS! I got carried away....You need the hugs, my Dear!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom