Hope Hughes

Crossing the Road
7 Years
Apr 1, 2017
North FL
My Coop
My Coop
Hey everyone!!

I have so missed chatting with everyone on here! I got busy in life and other adventures that just took too much of my time. So I am back to my relaxed roots of Homesteading, now homeschooling and living off the land again the best way we can! And i couldn't imagine not sharing that with all the people that helped me when i first started my chicken journey 7 years ago to help me get where i am today with all my animal obsessions!
I know some are missing, gone or just inactive like i was. But I still want to say to everyone! 🩵🩵 I know its only been a few year but i feel like i have been gone forever!

@007Sean @N F C @CapricornFarm @Kiki @rjohns39

Last edited:
Hey everyone!!

I have so missed chatting with everyone on here! I got busy in life and other adventures that just took too much of my time. So I am back to my relaxed roots of Homesteading, now homeschooling and living off the land again the best way we can! And i couldn't imagine not sharing that with all the people that helped me 7 years ago to help me get where i am today with all my animal obsessions! I know some are missing, gone or just inactive like i was. But I still want to say to everyone! 🩵🩵

Hello!! Welcome back!

Hey everyone!!

I have so missed chatting with everyone on here! I got busy in life and other adventures that just took too much of my time. So I am back to my relaxed roots of Homesteading, now homeschooling and living off the land again the best way we can! And i couldn't imagine not sharing that with all the people that helped me 7 years ago to help me get where i am today with all my animal obsessions! I know some are missing, gone or just inactive like i was. But I still want to say to everyone! 🩵🩵

what a coincidence i also log in today after months I miss BYC so much since i lost both of my rooster my visits to byc is very less but now im back in family and welcome back to you too

Back
Top Bottom