Not sure about the breed of your chicken(s)? Click here!

Pics
Any chance y'all can help me identify the breed of these lovely ladies just rescued from a processing plant?View attachment 2173169
They look like production reds (RIR x New Hampshire red). Color isn’t right for purebred RIR. Good job rescuing them!
Ok sorry this is all I have and he (we think he) is only 7 weeks but my friend thinks he is a meat bird and needs to be harvested soon so I am curious what you think. From TSC. Told black Asian. Was mostly black when we got him. He was the smallest of the bunch then as well. Most the flock are right at 1lb he is already at 2. Very lazy, and very sweet. 4 toes no feathers on the legs. I think he is one of mine with black legs and feet. He hates to stand so this is the best picture lol. He has some gold on his crop.
Olive egger
I’m thinking light brown leghorn, but not sure. It was a “mystery chick” from my local farm supply store. She’s about 8-9 weeks old View attachment 2174284View attachment 2174285
Brown leghorn
Got her from TSC. The first pic is at six weeks old, the second is at seven weeks.
View attachment 2174879 View attachment 2174882
Red sex link
Is a red sexlink the same as an ISA Brown, or just similar?
They’re the same
Bought her from tsc when she was a baby chick. I forget what they told me she was, any one know? Thank you! 😁View attachment 2175372View attachment 2175369View attachment 2175371View attachment 2175368View attachment 2175370
What color are the bottoms of her feet?

All birds gotten from local small farmer. I was a noob then and didn't ask about breeds. Ill put my guess with the pics.
Silver pencil rock?(what even is that?!)
View attachment 2175405
55 flowery leghorn?
View attachment 2175407
View attachment 2175408
Cream legbar/brown leghorn? Maybe welsummer? I'm pretty sure she lays a light blue egg, but hard to be sure.
View attachment 2175410
View attachment 2175411
And lastly, barred rock or cuckoo maran or???
View attachment 2175415
View attachment 2175416
Thanks so much for taking a look! Appreciate any input.
@Tre3hugger I already answered all these questions on your thread a while ago https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...eds-of-youngish-pullets.1355415/post-22357568.

They look like production reds (RIR x New Hampshire red). Color isn’t right for purebred RIR. Good job rescuing them!

Olive egger

Brown leghorn

Red sex link

They’re the same

Olive egger

Brown leghorn

Red sex link

They’re the same

They’re a pinkish color on the bottom

Almost 4 weeks old. Cackle hatchery surprise. It's under red lights. I can try to get better pics but not sure if I can right now. Roo?

Attachments

• 20200606_084925.jpg
    20200606_084925.jpg
    899.1 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom