Not Sure if You've Got a Pullet or a Cockerel? Click here! thread 3

Pics

Is this bantam a girl?

Our BO's are 18-19 weeks old and are developing RADICALLY differently in size and appearance. We ordered hens, as we can't have roosters, but we have an increasingly sinking feeling one is a roo... Our daughter is going to be absolutely crushed if that is the case. Can anyone confirm for us?

Male or female? Easter egger bantam 9 weeks old. Kinda standoffish now, doesn't like to be picked up. My others don't struggle like this one does. No comb development at all yet. Holds its tail really high alot. Don't know if any of this matters lol but thought behavior might be a sign. I so hope this is a little girl, I want some blue eggs lol

Pullet.

Our BO's are 18-19 weeks old and are developing RADICALLY differently in size and appearance. We ordered hens, as we can't have roosters, but we have an increasingly sinking feeling one is a roo... Our daughter is going to be absolutely crushed if that is the case. Can anyone confirm for us?

Unfortunately, that looks like a cockerel. Sorry.
sad.png

Good news is, the other is a pullet.

Would like some help with my two chicks. First one 5 weeks old been told it's a EE, gender ideas?

Second I have no idea of breed or gender
. They're both supposed to be cream leg bars but the first isn't for sure.

I have 5 chickies, they are supposed to be marans or Ameracauna, however I have suspicion I might have EE's instead. The youngest is the banty, 5 1/2 weeks, and the oldest may be 8 weeks.

Chick #1

Chick #2 This one (below) is the oldest, I believe it's a roo. He has been torturing the chick in the next pic to the point of a bald, bloody head.

(chick #3 tortured chick)

(chick #4 youngest, banty EE? maybe)

(chick #5)

Back
Top Bottom