Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics
These are my young RIR and EE (or maybe ameruacana) can anyone tell if they are roos or pullets yet? Thanks!
smile.png

The only ones that look like possible cockerels #1 and #3 but they are to young to say for sure. Also I think you have more then just RIRs and EEs.

I will post again once they are a little older ;) thanks so much!
Also, what breeds do you think I may have? I got these at a farm swap and 3 are supposed to be ameraucana (but I'm thinking they are just EE) and 3 are supposed to be RIR....

@Ftfarmer. This thread is going great! My only concern is that a lot of questions are being missed since there are a load of pictures. There's only three of us ( you,me and Chickengirl11 ) and a constantly-running flood of questions!!! :jumpy

I will post again once they are a little older
wink.png
thanks so much!
Also, what breeds do you think I may have? I got these at a farm swap and 3 are supposed to be ameraucana (but I'm thinking they are just EE) and 3 are supposed to be RIR....
The #3 looks like a RIR and the last one looks like an Easter Egger. I'm not sure on the other ones though. Could you get better pictures??

Not sure what I have! My brooder hen hatched out 3 eggs on April 8th & 9th. (One egg was hers, one was from a red star or white leghorn(can't remember)

, & one was from a barred rock.) These pics were taken today. I would really like to know what I have before I get too attached to them. (I now have a tamed rooster named "Missy" because I just knew it was a hen!) Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom