Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics
My EE is 4 weeks today.. please help...we're in love with her and really need her to be a pullet. She feathered quickly, but also grew taller and larger than my other EE. She came sexed from a feed store.

i am not an expert, but i am leaning towards pullet, so you're probably good.
A comparison and/or better pic of comb would be great for more precise answer. PS i dont think im supposed to guess the gender on here....could i be a guesser? ;D
oh by the way
welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:

I just posted this little Barred Rock on my own thread, but then noticed this one. I was told I was buying a pullet, but I don't think that is what I got.
Sorry but it looks like a cockerel :(

Not sure what I have! My brooder hen hatched out 3 eggs on April 8th & 9th. (One egg was hers, one was from a red star or white leghorn(can't remember)

, & one was from a barred rock.) These pics were taken today. I would really like to know what I have before I get too attached to them. (I now have a tamed rooster named "Missy" because I just knew it was a hen!) Thanks!

They are two young to sex, if you post again in another 2 weeks or more we could try and guess.

Here are some new photos I just took. I hope they are better! The other photos I posted were from a few days ago anyway, everyday I am seeing changes in them. They are growing so fast!
The top three are supposed to be Rhode Island Red and the bottom three are supposed the be Ameraucana. Thanks!
smile.png

No one is looking like an obvious cockerel but I would keep an eye on Peppermint and Big Red. Also Big Red is the only RIR you have and I also think Owly maybe the only Easter Egger you have.

My EE is 4 weeks today.. please help...we're in love with her and really need her to be a pullet. She feathered quickly, but also grew taller and larger than my other EE. She came sexed from a feed store.

They all look like pullets so far.

Ok... So now I'm super curious! If some of them are not RIR or EE...what do you think they are? ;) maybe mixed mutts? Lol

Back
Top Bottom