Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Hi, I'm new to the forum and it's my first time to post.

I have 4-10 week old chickens. I think I may have 2 cockerels ( cuckoo Maran and Welsummer) and 2 pullets (blue Wyandotte and Ameraucana) Can you confirm please?

The Maran(?) is already crowing, the Welsummer is not.

Thanks.

Hi, I'm new to the forum and it's my first time to post.

I have 4-10 week old chickens. I think I may have 2 cockerels ( cuckoo Maran and Welsummer) and 2 pullets (blue Wyandotte and Ameraucana) Can you confirm please?

The Maran(?) is already crowing, the Welsummer is not.

Thanks.

That 'Welsummer' is not a Welsummer. That's a mixed breed. And definitely a cockerel.
The Easter Egger and the Wyandotte are pullets.

Hi can anyone help with determining the sex of my silkie its 16 weeks old a lot smaller than my two Roos which are the same age

Last edited:

I know it's early yet but I've already sexed my 3 week old welsummers, my olive eggers, and a few of my jubilee's. These 3 week old lf cochin have me guessing really hard. No differences between them really. A few are bigger and ones comb looks slightly bigger maybe. My first cochin so I don't even know what to watch for. Some educated guesses would be helpful. Thanks. :)

I know it's early yet but I've already sexed my 3 week old welsummers, my olive eggers, and a few of my jubilee's. These 3 week old lf cochin have me guessing really hard. No differences between them really. A few are bigger and ones comb looks slightly bigger maybe. My first cochin so I don't even know what to watch for. Some educated guesses would be helpful. Thanks.
smile.png
Too young to sex with any amount of certainty. No obvious cockerels yet.

Back
Top Bottom