Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

7 week old mixed breed. Posted a week or so ago and was told to post again lol. Was posted with 2 cockerels his/her age. The comb on this one is yellow/skin color and very small, where as the other 2 are quite a bit bigger and pink. Was told mixed things bc of some reddish color on the wing? The color is still there, but to me it looks like a pullet. I was pretty positive the other 2 were cockerels pretty early on, but this one I'm not sure about. I was told a definite pullet on another forum, but possibility of a cockerel here lol. So what do you think now that he/she is a week older?

7 week old mixed breed. Posted a week or so ago and was told to post again lol. Was posted with 2 cockerels his/her age. The comb on this one is yellow/skin color and very small, where as the other 2 are quite a bit bigger and pink. Was told mixed things bc of some reddish color on the wing? The color is still there, but to me it looks like a pullet. I was pretty positive the other 2 were cockerels pretty early on, but this one I'm not sure about. I was told a definite pullet on another forum, but possibility of a cockerel here lol. So what do you think now that he/she is a week older?

that's looks like a pullet to me. That coloring is pretty pullet specific

Any thoughts on my mystery chick? It's probably a mix, maybe ancona or silver laced wyandotte. It's about 4.5 weeks old and I'm starting to suspect it may be a rooster. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom