Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Rooster or hen? I have always thought this may be a little rooster. Cheeky one, largest from mixture of 3 eggs and friendliest of my 12 week old chicks. The other two are smaller and have little in the way of combs..they have Aracuana and Australorpe in them. Not sure about this mixed bag of tricks.

Rooster or hen? I have always thought this may be a little rooster. Cheeky one, largest from mixture of 3 eggs and friendliest of my 12 week old chicks. The other two are smaller and have little in the way of combs..they have Aracuana and Australorpe in them. Not sure about this mixed bag of tricks.
looks like its a rooster!

Cockerel.

Trying again 7-8 weeks....

Cockerel
Pullet or Cockerel? This one above has Australorpe in it. Pullet or Cockerel? this one has Aracuana in its background.
Pullets. And, as junebuggena said, Easter Egger mixes - not Araucana mixes.
Trying again 7-8 weeks....
Both pullets.

Back
Top Bottom