Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Pullet or cockerel chicks? They are almost 6 weeks.
[/IMG]

My chicks are now around 6 weeks old and I was wondering if they are pullets or Roos?
silver laced Wyandotte
buff Orpington
black australorp
I also noticed that my buff Orpington seems to be holding its leg at an odd angle. I believe he may have broken it but he still walks on it and it doesn't seem to cause him pain. I'm not sure what I should do for him?

This is my buddy ROOSTER, but I don't know if he's a she OR what kind of bird it is. I'm getting a bit worried because he does this weird (weird to me at least) stretching thing with his leg and wing. I'm hoping I didn't get a meat bird not knowing what I was getting into my first time with chickens. Please if someone can help ease my mind I'd appreciate it thank you in advance for your time

This is my buddy ROOSTER, but I don't know if he's a she OR what kind of bird it is. I'm getting a bit worried because he does this weird (weird to me at least) stretching thing with his leg and wing. I'm hoping I didn't get a meat bird not knowing what I was getting into my first time with chickens. Please if someone can help ease my mind I'd appreciate it thank you in advance for your time
The leg and wing stretch...same side? All of my chickens do that...it's normal!

Pullet or cockerel chicks? They are almost 6 weeks.
[/IMG]
Cockerels
Pullet. Not a meat breed, but I can't say for sure what the breed could be :)
New to the chicken club and really curious if this chick is a guy or gal. Any help is appreciated :)
cockerel

Back
Top Bottom