Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

these "girls" are around 4 weeks old. do you think they're all pullets?

This is more pics of olive egger. She/ he has feathered legs that are black. She has tiny ear tufts that seem to be blending with a muff. I was told her daddy was bc maran and momma an ee. It's that comb that is throwing me, it's look like a cushion. She/he is 14 weeks and comb darkened at about 12 weeks. What breed has cushion comb? And what breed to cross with her/him if indeed he is a roo to get colored eggs? Thank you so much for taking the time . I heard you were the best with barnyard mutts

This is more pics of olive egger. She/ he has feathered legs that are black. She has tiny ear tufts that seem to be blending with a muff. I was told her daddy was bc maran and momma an ee. It's that comb that is throwing me, it's look like a cushion. She/he is 14 weeks and comb darkened at about 12 weeks. What breed has cushion comb? And what breed to cross with her/him if indeed he is a roo to get colored eggs? Thank you so much for taking the time . I heard you were the best with barnyard mutts
Cockerel.

These are my last two we need sexed. They came from TSC and not sure on the breed of the little one. The bigger one I think is a Rhode Island Red or cross. Also are these Roos or hens. They were supposed to be pullets and about 4 months old. Any thoughts?

Still looking for answers on these. I think the big one is a rooster not sure on the little one. Any ideas

Back
Top Bottom