Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Just want to confirm so I can start looking for eggs from her in 6-7 weeks. Potential Olive Egger/Easter egger born on February 3rd putting her at about 10weeks. Last photo I posted a few weeks ago was not clear and was questionable. BUT I believe I am getting a little better about sexing differences. I say Ms. River is a pullet. Just like having confirmation lol! TIA

Just want to confirm so I can start looking for eggs from her in 6-7 weeks. Potential Olive Egger/Easter egger born on February 3rd putting her at about 10weeks. Last photo I posted a few weeks ago was not clear and was questionable. BUT I believe I am getting a little better about sexing differences. I say Ms. River is a pullet. Just like having confirmation lol! TIA

Sure looks like a pullet to me.

Pullet. 16-17 weeks is probably a little early to start looking for eggs, it really depends on the pullet.

Last edited:
I have an Easter Egger we are kind of thinking is a roo. I read something about the orange across the shoulders may be a sign of that? Compaired to his(her?) sister who's orange coloring is more blended. Berniece on the left, Raine on the right. Raine is who we are questioning.

Raine again
What age are they?

They are about 4 maybe 4.5 weeks old. All of them are, the Lavenders and the Easter Egger. Im sorry, i am new to this site; i think i replied more than one time
1f601.png

Last edited:
Good morning! I'm having some serious doubts on the sex of our RIR. She's a beautiful birdie, and the largest of our flock.... I can't compare her to anyone else, b/c we have all different types of chickies. (Buff Orpington, lavender orp, barred rock x2, and astrolorpe )

Here are some pictures. The outdoor one is from last weekend. Dark ones are from last night.

She has some pretty patterns on her feathers, v shaped dark outlines, some rose gold detailing on some as well. I'm hoping this is enough pictures.....

Her coloring is a deep rust color... legs are thicker than my pinky....

Last edited:
Good morning! I'm having some serious doubts on the sex of our RIR. She's a beautiful birdie, and the largest of our flock.... I can't compare her to anyone else, b/c we have all different types of chickies. Here are some pictures. The outdoor one is from last weekend. Dark ones are from last night.

She has some pretty patterns on her feathers, v shaped dark outlines, some rose gold detailing on some as well. I'm hoping this is enough pictures.....
[/URL]

Only last pic came through. Can we have some standing profile pics in natural lighting? Also, we need age.
smile.png

We got her 3/1.... think hatched around 2/28.

I added some more pictures.... hopefully they came through

Here she is behind my lavender (which I also hope is a "she")

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom