Not sure what breed these 2 are .... Help pls =]

TammyTootles

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 30, 2012
Bridgeport ,Texas
I bought my lil chicks from TSC back in march ...Im pretty sure I have 3 golden comets and not really sure what these other 2 are...Dottie is my blonde girl she is a lot larger than the others

and then we have lil miss REBA...she was the "runt" she is a deep red /chocolate color and she is a lot smaller than the rest....

well while yall are already looking ....can you confirm that the others are Golden comets =]

above is their "baby" pics the one on the far left that is dottie ...notice she had black dots on her head...now they are gone . and the little tan on up front is reba...she was always a tad bit darker than the rest.

Thank yall =] I cant wait to see what they are
woot.gif

Golden Comets/Red Stars= They are Red Sexlinks, I believe Dottie is a Buff Orp mix, Reba looks to be a Productin Red

1st is a buff orp mix (looks like there is a slight beard so would guess has some ee in her)
2nd a RIR
4th red sex links

Ahhhh...It's great to finally know what my girls are.....I'm not to familiar with the abbreviations yet so could y'all explain which breeds...lol :/:pthank ya much

Dottie looks "fluffy" like orpingtons are supposed to look, but I agree that comb is off.
Reba is a Rhode Island red
The others are sex link pullets, one brand name is gold comet.

cool...thanks....her comb has always looked a little off.....when she was tiny it almost looked as if it had been removed or cut off...It was just a flat red surface where the other girls had a completely different type surface to it. Kinda rough and a bit bumpy. As they grew the others comb began to stand and Dottie's just tends to look like a wad of chewing gum.I have no clue....she is a very sweet girl very laid back. The only time you can see her get all worked up is when I catch grasshoppers or June bugs and release them inside the coop.Then she is all Business...lol

Back
Top Bottom