November/December "Hatch-a-Long"

I'm so busy with all my babies from the year the last 2 weeks have gone fast...I was just realizing that next weekend is the due date of my favorelles, leghorns and orloffs! so excited....the next weekend my Marans  the next weekend my Wheatons that are going in this weekend! and I wasn't going to hatch anymore:th

the lady sending the wheatons said she included a breed she has that lays pink eggs...that's kinda exciting!
Oo, I want to know which breed she sent! :D

I'm also an Oregonian! I'm located in Ontario (eastern Oregon on the border of Idaho)
Me tooooooooooooooooooooooo
big_smile.png

Had to run into towm.came home to 2 more silkies..............
And they are tiny.one is smaller than my Serama chicks..............
Will get pics when the hatch is finished..............

I'm so busy with all my babies from the year the last 2 weeks have gone fast...I was just realizing that next weekend is the due date of my favorelles, leghorns and orloffs! so excited....the next weekend my Marans the next weekend my Wheatons that are going in this weekend! and I wasn't going to hatch anymore
th.gif

the lady sending the wheatons said she included a breed she has that lays pink eggs...that's kinda exciting!
I wanna know, I wanna know, who lays pink? I've had a few people say their EE laid pink but they were really just a pale tan. Take a picture please.

Quote: oh I will...they haven't gotten here...I bought blue splash wheatons , after trying to decipher her message, she said these pink eggs came from her black splash pen but she didn't know what color bird I would get...assuming from that they are mixed...at least the eggs are! it'll be fun to see what hatches
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom