November/December "Hatch-a-Long"

received my Wheaton eggs today what a disaster, packing loose, 2 crushed and leaking all over the others....wish I could begin to describe the smell! UGH!!
rant.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
somad.gif

I had to wipe them on top of them being so jumbled so I don't have a lot of hope....but I would love it if I got a few...I also contacted the seller about her poor packing...I reserved feed back until I hear from her
good call. I ordered 6 booted bantams eggs on the 5th and the guy still hasn't shipped them.....but yesterday he refunded me saying the hens weren't laying. I'm glad I didn't get mad like I wanted to. Things happen. Maybe she will make it right.

Last edited:
I had to wipe them on top of them being so jumbled so I don't have a lot of hope....but I would love it if I got a few...I also contacted the seller about her poor packing...I reserved feed back until I hear from her
What a disappointment.. I'm sorry and it is not nessesary.thats what tic's me off.
Lots of information available on how to pack.
I received my Silkie eggs.so well packed and 10 of 10 made it to lock down so I know it can be done................
I did not have 100% hatch but it was due to the power failure I had...............
Asking how they will be packed is added to my list of questions when purchasing eggs...............
hugs.gif

Quote: she got obviously upset because she said she "disagreed" with what I said about packing....I gave her a line by line of how they should be packed lol
by the time I finished that email she had left me another message that she was going to file a claim with usps... which is helpful...I was already disappointed that she shipped them on Friday...duh!!

during some of our communications she had told me she was out of work...so I didn't want to leave negative feed back since this is income for her...I wrote that the packing could be improved but she was helpful in the comments but clicked positive!

Quote: she got obviously upset because she said she "disagreed" with what I said about packing....I gave her a line by line of how they should be packed lol
by the time I finished that email she had left me another message that she was going to file a claim with usps... which is helpful...I was already disappointed that she shipped them on Friday...duh!!

during some of our communications she had told me she was out of work...so I didn't want to leave negative feed back since this is income for her...I wrote that the packing could be improved but she was helpful in the comments but clicked positive!
well she wrote that I've offended her by "telling what to do" regarding improving the shipping...I told her she wasn't out anything I am and I hope she heeds my advise it can only help and for her to have a blessed day!
you just can't judge who your dealing with...I hope she learns and grows or her little business she trying to start will fail! SIGH
th.gif

So sorry to hear about ur eggs I order 6 duck eggs from a lady and she shipped them on thursday and I didn't get them till the following tuesday one was relly rotten I could smell it from outside the box and one rotten a day later! She gave me extra eggs then I order so that was very nice of her I'm now down to 8 eggs and three have the killer blood line that idk if its a bloodring or not and they all have dettatch air cells so I don't think this will be a good hatch for me either!

But on a brighter note I have 1 good eggs with good viens and a heartbeat! Yay!!!!!:hugs:jumpy

So sorry to hear about ur eggs I order 6 duck eggs from a lady and she shipped them on thursday and I didn't get them till the following tuesday one was relly rotten I could smell it from outside the box and one rotten a day later! She gave me extra eggs then I order so that was very nice of her I'm now down to 8 eggs and three have the killer blood line that idk if its a bloodring or not and they all have dettatch air cells so I don't think this will be a good hatch for me either!

But on a brighter note I have 1 good eggs with good viens and a heartbeat! Yay!!!!!
hugs.gif
:jumpy
when we get a miserable package like that all we can hope for is at least the one! good luck with yours!
hugs.gif

this girl is so fired up that I addressed her lack of packing skills that she keeps firing off emails to me...I've answered the last time I'm going to!
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom