November hatch along

Pics
63BD429D-5565-4420-B6DC-2308F8737AEE.jpeg
58150392-7B07-4D76-B804-DD4B42F3DE07.jpeg

Here are my 5! 2 silkies and 3 mottled bantam Cochins!

Hi all :frow

I posted this in another thread, but I had missed that this was the official hatch along! Hope it's not too late to join in!

I set some guinea fowl eggs on the 7th of this month, so I'm looking forward to any early December hatch. I also put 2 chicken eggs in as well, so I might just sneak in a hatch before this month is out!

I'm super excited, as it's been a few years since I've had the incubator going. I'm using a Bellsouth 100, and it's manual turn.

Good luck to everyone, and I look forward to getting to know some of you peeps along the way!

Hi all :frow

I posted this in another thread, but I had missed that this was the official hatch along! Hope it's not too late to join in!

I set some guinea fowl eggs on the 7th of this month, so I'm looking forward to any early December hatch. I also put 2 chicken eggs in as well, so I might just sneak in a hatch before this month is out!

I'm super excited, as it's been a few years since I've had the incubator going. I'm using a Bellsouth 100, and it's manual turn.

Good luck to everyone, and I look forward to getting to know some of you peeps along the way!
Good luck!
I had another one hatch overnight:
20181109_003759.jpg

Back
Top Bottom