Now I'm "embarassing". I need chocolate & a gun.

So sorry, Jenn, now your boss has taken care of the situation? Like your boss won't "forget" and do nothing about it? I mean has he/she handled it for sure? That is what would be worrying me. Now eat lots of chocolate...Cadbury, Dove, or better yet Lindlt (sp ?)
hugs.gif

Quote:
Earlier this week she told me that she didn't trust the roster last year and that she'll do it herself. This same woman complained to my boss last month about all the extra work she has to do. That roster was checked twice! She says that she doesn't trust the people who listen to the speakers to sign themselves in. The people are adults and should be treated as such: they need to manage themselves rather than be managed.

She makes everything so complicated!!

This woman is constantly slapping my hand and acting like I'm some dumb dog who peed on the rug. She tells these people that I'm going to bring them a parking pass and doesn't acknowledge my department, which relies on these speakers for other things. She has so utterly & completly demeaned my position in my workplace that I may as well not be there.

Today I was reduced to tears by her constant haranguing and unpredictability. I'm not easily perturbed but this was the final straw. I told my boss, who has the authority to change this assignment (i.e. remove the other person from it) that I won't work with her anymore. She agreed & called the person's behavior "abusive".

I'm going to get chocolate, because a gun in my hands would not be a good idea.

NO, NO, NO - Don't listen to everybody else- listen to me- Buy some chocolate --------- Ex-Lax - Bake some really nice fudge brownies with them and give them to her as a peace offering!! Then stand outside the toilet stall with your thumb between your finger and thumb and the other hand over your mouth to stifle the laughter.
ya.gif

Thanks for the words of support, everyone!

I got a chocolate chip cookie and feel better. If "SHE" comes into work today and dares talk to me, I'm going to tell her that I'm not in a good spot and am not comfortable speaking to her at that moment.

As for my (totally awesome) boss, I'm fully confident that she's going to take care of me. She's got a call into her boss, who is another awesome lady, so that they can rectify the situation. I have a strong feeling that "SHE" isn't going to be working on any joint projects with me after this.

Quote:
Earlier this week she told me that she didn't trust the roster last year and that she'll do it herself. This same woman complained to my boss last month about all the extra work she has to do. That roster was checked twice! She says that she doesn't trust the people who listen to the speakers to sign themselves in. The people are adults and should be treated as such: they need to manage themselves rather than be managed.

She makes everything so complicated!!

This woman is constantly slapping my hand and acting like I'm some dumb dog who peed on the rug. She tells these people that I'm going to bring them a parking pass and doesn't acknowledge my department, which relies on these speakers for other things. She has so utterly & completly demeaned my position in my workplace that I may as well not be there.

Today I was reduced to tears by her constant haranguing and unpredictability. I'm not easily perturbed but this was the final straw. I told my boss, who has the authority to change this assignment (i.e. remove the other person from it) that I won't work with her anymore. She agreed & called the person's behavior "abusive".

I'm going to get chocolate, because a gun in my hands would not be a good idea.

NO, NO, NO - Don't listen to everybody else- listen to me- Buy some chocolate --------- Ex-Lax - Bake some really nice fudge brownies with them and give them to her as a peace offering!! Then stand outside the toilet stall with your thumb between your finger and thumb and the other hand over your mouth to stifle the laughter.
ya.gif

Remove the toilet paper first!!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom