Now someone stole my picture and is using it on EBAY

Makes a person scared to post any pictures without a watermark on the internet. I've got my photobucket set to private, but that doesn't help when we post pictures here or on some other forum.

So they are advertising EE's and putting the picture of your Pure Ameraucana on there! UGH! Some people have the nerve! That is what ruins it for other "good" sellers on Ebay. You just never know what your buying...that's why I will only purchase from people here on BYC at least you have a better chance of getting what you pay for. Back before I found this place I almost purchased some from Ebay. I have learned a lot from this forum
big_smile.png

Wow, that's weird. It's a nice looking chicken you have there, but I don't see anything so unique about the picture that they couldn't take a similar picture of their own chicken, unless they're scam artists who are selling bogus eggs.

I would report them to eBay for misrepresentation

My bad!

I just reported that auction for using a "celebrity" photo of a well-known show bird that does not belong to the lister. I also messaged the lister that I recognized the bird and it does not belong to them and to please take the photo down and use one of their own birds.

This fries my cookies! The last person I narced on was using a photo contest winner to sell her barred rocks. They took down that one. But it didn't stop her. She still uses it. That one and one she "borrowed" to sell her white Leghorns. It's disgusting.

Watermark your photos!

hmm.png

Jean, I just saw this and wanted to say how sorry I am that this person is doing this to you. It is very upsetting to see people using your beautiful picture for their own gain.

It is really sad to think that their birds must look so horrible, that they had to go steal someone elses picture to sell their product and pass on their garbage to others.

That loser who stole my pics is still using stolen pics from the UK to offer white orp eggs. Guess, some never learn or really don't care who they hurt as long as they make a buck.

Jody

Back
Top Bottom