NPIP 6 BOURBON RED EGGS

thumbsup.gif

No i don't i don't like the idea of linking them...

There is a way you can pay through paypal using a debit or credit card WITHOUT signing up. Arielle just has to send you an "invoice" to your email address. It will give you a link that will take you to the Paypal website to process a one-time payment using your debit or credit card. No need to sign up, and your information is not saved after the transaction. It's kinda like shopping online at Amazon, Walmart, etc. without creating a shopping "account" on those sites, too.

There is a way you can pay through paypal using a debit or credit card WITHOUT signing up. Arielle just has to send you an "invoice" to your email address. It will give you a link that will take you to the Paypal website to process a one-time payment using your debit or credit card. No need to sign up, and your information is not saved after the transaction. It's kinda like shopping online at Amazon, Walmart, etc. without creating a shopping "account" on those sites, too.
ok cool

When would you be able to ship 15 eggs? Can you do more then that?
I don't usually ship more as I think freshness is an important factor to have a successful hatch. A couple of the older hens have gone broody and are not laying . . so just the younger girls are pulling their weight.

Back
Top Bottom