~~Nugget(my BAs) Thread~~

love.gif

I got some updated pics of Nugget! Hard to believe she is almost 1 year old! Her hatchday is March 11th!

And be sure to check out the videos on the first post!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]________________[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nugget's show career has ended. I don't want to take the risk of her getting sick again. She has won Champion before, but no matter what she will always be the Champion in my heart. Through thick and thin, through good and bad time, forever. Though she isn't going to anymore shows, I have another thing in mind for her........[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nugget is going to represent the chicken world, she will go with me places to teach people what chickens really are, they aren't just your Happy Meal or egg laying machines, they are much more. They are true friends, good pets, and a joy to raise. They don't just poop and lay eggs, they are more important than that. Just think, if chickens never exsisted, neither would the wonderful chicken raising hobby, or the business, or would the many foods baked with eggs and chickens, or would the delight of hatching eggs. Chickens are important in this world, and I want to show everyone that. [/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom