Nursery recommendations?

Last year I bought 3 pear trees from Stark. They didn't grow very much, but I'm hoping they were focusing on root growth instead. We'll see what happens this spring, I guess. This year I bought 2 apples, 2 peaches, and a blueberry plant from them. The great thing about Stark is they really stand behind their trees/plants. They replace or refund up to a year from purchase if you're not satisfied.

I also bought 2 plum trees from Raintree Nursery this year. We'll see how they compare. They only refund or replace 30 days from purchase (I think), but they had some less common varieties that Stark doesn't carry.

Since you mentioned Etsy, I also bought some berry plants from an Etsy seller last year, and they've all done really well.

I ordered raspberries from Norse but they were already sold out of asparagus.
I haven't spent much time on Dave's but it there a way to filter the vendors based on inventory? I E, I want 2 year old asparagus crowns, who sells them?
Seeing you're just N of me, what varieties of raspberries did you go with?

I ordered raspberries from Norse but they were already sold out of asparagus.
I haven't spent much time on Dave's but it there a way to filter the vendors based on inventory? I E, I want 2 year old asparagus crowns, who sells them?
Seeing you're just N of me, what varieties of raspberries did you go with?
I can't grow raspberries here. They will not tolerate my well water and they cannot tolerate the hot dry winds that blow through when they are blooming. People can grow them in town. There is a raspberry farm up by Boysen Lake but I do not know what kinds they grow.

If you know the specific kind of asparagus you want, you can put that in search at Dave's and it will return a list of vendors that carry it along with others who either have or want to trade for it.

Back
Top Bottom