Nurture Right 360 Egg Incubator help

I tried two eggs per slot and one egg as well and when it rotates the egg it rolls them all around and now they are not sitting in the proper direction. How do you keep them from doing that with yours? I've read they have to stay with tip of egg facing to the center?
They just go wherever, it doesn’t seem to matter to the egg which way it faces. When I had 2 per, sometimes they would get wedged, so every morning and night I made sure they were loosely waiting to turn, in the 2 pers I put the tips one forward and one back, both pointing to the center of their square.

They just go wherever, it doesn’t seem to matter to the egg which way it faces. When I had 2 per, sometimes they would get wedged, so every morning and night I made sure they were loosely waiting to turn, in the 2 pers I put the tips one forward and one back, both pointing to the center of their square.
Thank you so much for the info and picture I will hope for the best and give it a go!! :)

Thank you so much for the info and picture I will hope for the best and give it a go!! :)
I wanted to add that there are many things with quail that I kind of wish I did differently, like build a pen instead of buy a prefab one, I have also tried some not great foods, but the incubator I chose was never a regret. I’ve been very happy with it. I feel like it was a decent price, I love that my kids can see the eggs and the live hatch thru the clear top, and it’s temp and humidity are well regulated. I have it turned up maybe a half degree, but it hatched out the chicks fine on day 19 last hatch when I didn’t really know about calibrating.

Back
Top Bottom