Nurture Right 360 turns only one direction

What temp is your NR360 set at?
right now it is 99.5 since I calibrated it but before I did that I had to have it set around 100-100.5. if you look up on this site there are directions on how to calibrate the incubator itself. I also calibrated my govee with icewater in a baggie to be sure that was reading right.

my last hatch was not great BUT think it may have been the eggs since I had set 12 from someone else and 12 from my own eggs (you need to stack them to start) I had 2 or 3 clears from my eggs and maybe 1 that quit (would have to go back and look), and 2 that were malpositioned and didn't hatch. then the other one I had 5 that quit, and 2 clear. so think it may have been something with the eggs that I got from the other person on why they quit since I didn't have that issue with my own eggs, they were picked up and not shipped and 4 quit at the same time, one was a day or so earlier.

Last edited:
Okay
right now it is 99.5 since I calibrated it but before I did that I had to have it set around 100-100.5. if you look up on this site there are directions on how to calibrate the incubator itself. I also calibrated my govee with icewater in a baggie to be sure that was reading right.

my last hatch was not great BUT think it may have been the eggs since I had set 12 from someone else and 12 from my own eggs (you need to stack them to start) I had 2 or 3 clears from my eggs and maybe 1 that quit (would have to go back and look), and 2 that were malpositioned and didn't hatch. then the other one I had 5 that quit, and 2 clear. so think it may have been something with the eggs that I got from the other person on why they quit since I didn't have that issue with my own eggs, they were picked up and not shipped and 4 quit at the same time, one was a day or so earlier.
Ok

Okay, maybe I will try to calibrate it when these eggs are done. I have it set at 100 right now. Govee said my average over night was 98.1, but that’s counting the 20 minutes it was in the fridge. It doesn’t want to up humidity more that 46%, but I think that’s probably okay. I’ll fill both wells at lockdown. Ugh. I’m hoping this is a good incubator. Probably should’ve spent the extra for a Brinsea

Thank you for starting this thread, Coop-de-doop and for the advice BastyPutt. I have a Govee hydrometer being delivered tomorrow. I have two generic units I've been using, but their accuracy seems to be less reliable than the bator's built-in. I love the idea of it recording the average!

Okay

Ok

Okay, maybe I will try to calibrate it when these eggs are done. I have it set at 100 right now. Govee said my average over night was 98.1, but that’s counting the 20 minutes it was in the fridge. It doesn’t want to up humidity more that 46%, but I think that’s probably okay. I’ll fill both wells at lockdown. Ugh. I’m hoping this is a good incubator. Probably should’ve spent the extra for a Brinsea
I really like this incubator. I incubate at 45%. And lockdown is 65% which has worked great.

Thank you for starting this thread, Coop-de-doop and for the advice BastyPutt. I have a Govee hydrometer being delivered tomorrow. I have two generic units I've been using, but their accuracy seems to be less reliable than the bator's built-in. I love the idea of it recording the average!
Just be sure to check calibration of the govee. It can't get wet so I do the ice method but use a baggie or vacuum seal it. And check humidity with the salt test.

What temp do you have yours set at?
it is set at 99.5 now because I saw on here that you can actually calibrate the NR360. I used to have it set at 100-100.5 in order to get it to be 99.5 in there. once I changed it that my govee read 99.5 ave and put my incubator for 99.5 I can leave it set there for the right temp.

Back
Top Bottom