NY chicken lover!!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by peggym, Aug 19, 2009.

1. rancher hicks

rancher hicks Chicken Obsessed

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY

I was in TSC just last week and spoke to the woman there. They get their chicks from MT Healthy. She showed me the invoice. I don't know what they pay. I love the TSC store here. They're always nice and if I need something theyr'e always willing to take the time. They load my car for me too. I sometimes just stop in to look around and see what's new. If they had a coffee shop I'd be there just sitting and day dreaming. One time me and Trilyn were sitting on some furniture they had just having a chat. It was so funny.

2. Henicillin

Henicillin Pill Counting Pullet

Apr 12, 2011
    East Nassau, NY
    Bingo!

3. rancher hicks

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY

Maybe if we have another pic nic I'll just bring a cooler full of eggs to give out. [​IMG] I can't wait til spring.

4. ChickPrincess

ChickPrincess Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2012
    Canandaigua NY
    Save me a seat next to you, will ya? Our TSC people know us well, too. I'll have to suggest a coffee bar... call it "the hen house"! I always say, TSC is the place where you can go covered in chicken poop, Carhartts, no makeup and hair thrown up in a pony tail and no one will care. Matter of fact, they might just think you're sexy. [​IMG]

5. Cass

Cass Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2011
    Albany, NY
    My advice? Keep those dogs in your av away from the birds at any age. More chickens/ducks are killed by housepets than any other predator out there.

6. miquwid

miquwid Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2013
    Western NY
    My Coop
    Thanks I really don't mind permits, it really does help crack down on animal cruelty cases. One day we'll have bake some yummy goods and swap recipes tomorrow I'm making strawberry banana bread.

7. miquwid

miquwid Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2013
    Western NY
    My Coop
    Thanks that is the plan we are keeping the household pets separate! That's why I'm a little sore that they chicks are in my studio right now, that is a no pet zone. LOL

8. Gramma Chick

Gramma Chick Overrun With Chickens

Apr 19, 2012
    Jordan New York

9. vmdanielsen

vmdanielsen Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2010
    West Lebanon, NY
    Why do I remember this but not my own name???
    Welcome!!

10. rancher hicks

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY
    OK lets have the recipe. I've got frozen strawberries in the fridge and Aldi's has frozen fruit on sale. If I don't have enough fresh I toss some of that in. [​IMG] There's nothing worse then finding out your 1/2 cup short on fresh berries. Ya can't just run to the store in the middle of things. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by