NY chicken lover!!!!

Wikkki -
It was in 1998 that Noah was tapped to be the lead singer for the KWS Band where his signature vocals have been an integral part of the band's success for the past thirteen years.
ok if you like KWS band you might like this young mans band. Tyler Bryant and the Shakedown. If you only listen to classic rock you'll never hear it. kid in his early 20's. Good voice. Killer guitar player. The other guitar player is Brad Whitford of Aerosmiths son. I'll put up 1 tune here and let your you tubing begin .

to be totally honest I don't care who KWS lead singer is. I listen for him and his playing. I honestly think his 1st singer was really really good.

Last edited:
I plan on taking a ride to my local feed store tomorrow (the place I'm also getting the ducklings from). I just wanted to be prepared and they were closed by the time I thought of it. I'll buy a bigger supply from them if they carry something for ducks. It's a much quicker ride than the 20 mins it takes me to get to TS.

The sale at Country Max starts tomorrow. BOSS for $19 / 50# and chick starter for $1 off. Limit 40 bags. 40 bags
lau.gif

Today I smashed my thumb with a hammer while hammering a wall in place on the new coop. YOWZA!...and if Shane wasn't standing next to me, there probably would have been a lot of "@#$%^&*!!!!!"

Hubby and I set some concrete blocks today on top of the concrete foundation we set yesterday. This for the tiny storage area. Hope the good weather holds so we can get out there again some time tomorrow afternoon.

I am getting a crash course in coop construction!!!
lol.png

Tired and sore tonight but feeling satisfied with some progress made...

Have a good week everyone.

TOB

This reminds me I have to pull blocks out of the drainage ditch next to the yard. I can not get how wasteful people are.

So far I've scounged a Deer target reused it as a lawn ornament.

A piece of corrogated panel, just big enough to use to extend a metal panel on the roof of the run. (saved me $15)

An old mailbox re-purposed as a garden tool box.

There is also a roll of fencing I hope I can use.

Also a big bunch of golf balls and a club.

A "T" clothes line post. I hope there is another.

Also a very heavy chain link gate and assorted metal posts, that I hope to load up and take to the recycle place and sell for some money.

Oh and two wheel barrows, one I use when cleaning and the other for a yard ornament filled with flowers.

I don't know how I'll get the blocks out but I'll figure something out.

Use it up , wear it out, make it do or go without.

i don't think t5here was a character in the topper series named rochester, jack benny had a rochester character.
Roland Young plays detective in a haunted house, helping spectral Joan Blondell track down her own killer, in this spook-filled comedy/mystery, the third in the popular series. Co-stars Billie Burke, Eddie "Rochester" Anderson, Carole Landis, Dennis O'Keefe and Patsy Kelly. 88 min. Standard; Soundtrack: English; theatrical trailer. Plays All Regions.

Why can I remember such things? Though I do think we own a copy of this movie. "Topper Returns".

You however are right too. I was going to mention that but didn't.

OH MR. TOPPER!

I have a friend who works there and I asked her, and in her time there no one has bought all 40 bags.

Hello from New Windsor, NY~ !

Hi there,
welcome-byc.gif
Please chick your sanity at the door.

I have a friend who works there and I asked her, and in her time there no one has bought all 40 bags.

I didn't give it a thought. I shall call and see if they'll have 5 bags for me.

Ta, ta,

Rancher

Update, I called and they have TWO. Which I reserved for me. If you are going to get some I'd call first. You can ask for a rain check. The sale is through to the 22nd.

I'm going to prepay to ensure I don't miss out. I think you may be able to get the medicated or non medicated.

Since I feed it til they lay I will need a lot over the summer. I think it should be ok in the cool garage or another cool place.

Take care,

Rancher

Just got back from the new house we are renovating. Some %&#@* broke down the cellar door and stole the copper piping and new water heater and broke a back window into the house
rant.gif

People these days...luckily they didn't get the piping from the inside baseboard heaters or go inside and steal the powertools. They also cut the propane line which could have been worse...a lot worse...Need to count my blessings that it wasn't worse I guess...I'll be off to buy some motion sensor lights and maybe I'll move my game cam over to the house to see who is snooping around.

Today was meant to be a coop cleaning day but that's not happening now...ugh and today is my only day off this week. Boo.

Hope everyone else gets to enjoy this loverly weather!

Back
Top Bottom