NY chicken lover!!!!

OH yeah definitely and we could have an egg/chick swap that would be a blast! There are a ton of nice parks down there around the lake! I'm all for the winery too! I cannot wait for the bath auction, theres a few special things I really want but don;t want another 25 chicks from a catalogue this year...anyone ordering and want to split an order with me?

Hello, everyone, I am in Chester, Orange COunty, NY, pretty close to a lot of you
There is also a tailgate sale in April in (I think) Canaan, NY that was AWESOME, they had a raffle, food, and tons of breeder-raised poultry, rabbits, and livestock. I wish they had them more than twice a year. I was at the one in Highland, the Hudson Valley Chicken Swap, too, much closer to us in Chester than the one in Canaan.

Hi Jerseygirl
frow.gif
Its nice to know there are more chicken lovers around our area!

Hi Jerseygirl, you are close, probably no more than 12 miles.
Tell us about your chickens, ducks etc. What breeds do you have? Are you looking for any?
Are you interested in swapping eggs or hens?

I'm setting pure breed wheaten/blue wheaten eggs tomorrow from pips&peeps. If all goes right (knock on wood) I will have several (around 10 chicks) to offer in three weeks. PM me if your interested in picking up some. $5/chick....this is a really good deal considering she sells them for $8/chick.
big_smile.png

Id love to get some chicks from you chickenstalker! I think you are over 2 hours away from me though and I dont know if I will be able to get up that way
sad.png
Your not by any chance going to set some of the lavenders eggs soon are you?

unfortunatly I only have one lav laying right now but I am hoping the others kick in very soon. I'm hoping to get some lavs/split lavs in the bator in 3-4 weeks (after the wheaten hatch). I am going to put them in a breeding pen this weekend with the lavender roo, hopeful laying resumes soon. I have orders to fill
big_smile.png

Hello Joyrder - I have 16 hens, one Belgian banty roo - one silkie, one black and white bantam cochin (love her) - one silver laced cochin something, two ballistic leghorns, three RIR, two Golden comets, one sex link, one belgian quail hen, two barred rocks,
I don't have a roo until I order from ideal on Monday. I really, really want a Jersey Giant Roo, I have no idea why. This is all new to me, so I will take all the help I can get.

Back
Top Bottom