NY chicken lover!!!!

Pics
yes people do sometimes trade roosters for hens as they may want to aquire a breeding pair of a certain kind and you may have the rooster they need for that, I checked your list of roosters (very nice ones by the way) but I don't have any mates for them, so I can't trade with you :-( Bath has a nice poultry auction on May 8th where you could pick up some chicks or hens.

to the poster above North of watertown- my DH and I go to Kring Point every year, usually father's day weekend, I will have fertile silver laced wyandotte eggs this spring if you still want/need some. I'm soooo jealous of where you live, it's beautiful up there but not jealous of the winters! LOL Not like it's been any warmer down here south of Rochester!

Yes, the TI region is beautiful. I've lived here for about 14 years now after living in Albany for years. I can't see going back to the city. Silver laced Wyndotte eggs eh??? I'm drooling already! I'll have fertile Mille Fleur Booted Bantam eggs or possibly chicks if you do bantams...

Hello!!! It's really great to see that there are a lot of NY chicken fanciers!!! I'm here in Ellenville,NY (Ulster County). Wouls love to perhaps trade eggs this Spring!!! --Kathy

Hi! I dont think you are that far from me Kathy, I'm in Newburgh, so fairly close to you.

I would so love to get in the auction chickenstalker, but will have no room in my bator. I'm setting some eggs tomorrow morning! Unless I get another incubator!
tongue.png

Quote:
Hi Chicken stalker, I just filled my bator from the auction. I'm still watching for your lavenders. Hopefully there will be some in 23 days. HINT HINT. What colors can occur if I mate a lavender hen with a blue rooster?

Joanne

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom