NY chicken lover!!!!

I don't know how many of you folks show their birds or just attend the chicken shows, but I wanted you to be aware of the club status.

I attended the meeting today and made a donation to help out. As of now hopes are that raffles and fees at the show will cover the expenses of the show. The fair building doesn't have to be paid for until the day of the show.

Last edited:
I don't know how many of you folks show their birds or just attend the chicken shows, but I wanted you to be aware of the club status.

I attended the meeting today and made a donation to help out. As of now hopes are that raffles and fees at the show will cover the expenses of the show. The fair building doesn't have to be paid for until the day of the show.

How do we support/donate to the club? I tried contacting them thru their website a while back, but never got a response. I'd like to help.

How do we support/donate to the club? I tried contacting them thru their website a while back, but never got a response. I'd like to help.

My husband runs the website, but I am not sure if he does anything with the email. Let me check with him and get back with an update for you. And thank you.

I just called Charles Casper(treasurer I think). He said you can email him and if you have questions he can't answer he can direct you in the right direction.
- [email protected]

We are not sure who was in charge of emails. He didn't know the website had that feature.

Last edited:

How much is it to become a member?

My husband runs the website, but I am not sure if he does anything with the email. Let me check with him and get back with an update for you. And thank you.

I just called Charles Casper(treasurer I think). He said you can email him and if you have questions he can't answer he can direct you in the right direction.
- [email protected]

We are not sure who was in charge of emails. He didn't know the website had that feature.

The website has a "contact us" option that I used. There's probably a bunch of us on this thread who would like to become members and/or donate. If there's a way to join and donate thru the website & a link could be posted here, I bet we could raise some money for the club.

One of my goals for this year is to get a couple of my birds to a show or two. I've never shown before and haven't a clue as to where to start.

The website has a "contact us" option that I used. There's probably a bunch of us on this thread who would like to become members and/or donate. If there's a way to join and donate thru the website & a link could be posted here, I bet we could raise some money for the club.

One of my goals for this year is to get a couple of my birds to a show or two. I've never shown before and haven't a clue as to where to start.

DH didn't create the site but offered to maintain it. The next meeting is likely April 2nd. I wiil bring it up and see what can be done to make it better.

To be honest we haven't shown any birds birds before either. We joined to learn more for when our kids were old enough to show. I enjoy helping out, seeing the birds, and meeting new people/old friends. It has gotten harder to keep up with things. Life seems to have gotten busier this last year.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom