NY chicken lover!!!!

I wish! The coop is big enough, but I’ve been told the run is sized for 4, and I have 5. If I could make the run bigger, then maybe (only allowed 6 by law shhhhhh.) I’d need some way to keep them separate too.

Dont know your setup, but I have 2 Omlet fences (one new) which can enlarge the run, just a thought:)

Hi!! I would love to meet some local chicken crazy people and swap ideas (maybe chickens in the future?). Live in Le Roy, NY about 25 miles from rochester.

I live near LeRoy & Letchworth-- located in Gates Chili, about 5 min from ROC airport. I would love to trade or collectively order some rare or unique chicks in the spring. I'd like to add more variety to my flock without growing beyond 10-12 chickens. Right now I have 3 silver laced Wyandottes, 3 Crevecoeurs (all pullets), and 1 Bielefelder roo. I would love to add a golden and a white crested Polish, a White Sultan & a red frizzle, but am open to other friendly & "fashionable" breeds.

I know it's a long shot but we're looking for someone to take in a juvenile Canada goose with angel wing. We've been unable to find a sanctuary for her and were hoping to find someone who may be able to take her in. Keep in mind that Canada geese can be seized without a permit to own them, which is why we can't keep her. If you had the right set up, you might be able to make it work without. She is extremely friendly and sweet. She loves people though she is not human imprinted. Loves other geese and ducks too. We want her to go somewhere she will be happy, loved and safe - as a pet only. In New Hampshire, but willing to travel.

Back
Top Bottom