NY chicken lover!!!!

New to having chickens, I have 12 three week old chicks. I got them 3 days old 4 different breeds. All are doing great, love having them around. I live upstate NY, Caroga Lake. Would love to meet other chicken peeps somewhat close to me.

Randy

WELCOME RANDY!!!
smile.png

TOB

Good morning. Its supposed to be a beautiful day! Not only do I get to enjoy some chicken therapy today I also get some horse therapy! My niece and nephew will be over to ride and play with the kids. One last funday before going back to school tomorrow.

I need some horse therapy, too -- and my horse needs some of what I call "Barbie Beauty Time." Can you say MUD ??? Shedding has started and then some!

Hope your kids, niece and nephew have a fun day before being carted off to prison camp again tomorrow. Boooo!
lol.png

TOB

Good Afternoon All,

I'm on my 2nd batch of chicks; last spring was my first go at raising my own, so far I have 2 Ameracauna, 1 Ameracauna Roo, 1 Unknown, and 1 Red Sex Link. The chicks range from day old to week old - 3 Silkies, 1 Cochin mix, and 4 Lavender Orpingtons that I picked up this morning!! I live in Upsate, NY near Utica.

Good Afternoon All,

I'm on my 2nd batch of chicks; last spring was my first go at raising my own, so far I have 2 Ameracauna, 1 Ameracauna Roo, 1 Unknown, and 1 Red Sex Link. The chicks range from day old to week old - 3 Silkies, 1 Cochin mix, and 4 Lavender Orpingtons that I picked up this morning!! I live in Upsate, NY near Utica.

Welcome, Kate!

Good Afternoon All,

welcome-byc.gif
Sounds like a nice flock. I love Ameruacana's blue eggs....so do children. It's like Easter every day. (old folks think they are pretty keen too)

Back
Top Bottom