NY chicken lover!!!!

Gramma, Lisa and Bakingintherain,

Sorry to learn of your flock losses. It's been a long time since I had one die, but I can easily recall that bad feeling of finding your bird dead unexpectedly.
1f625.png

In case anyone was looking for some. They are located in PA.

Nittany Wyandottes

1 hr ·
For Sale: We have a flock of Jubilee Orpingtons( one rooster and about 10 or so hens). The hens are just about 10 months old(one is 2 yo, she was our breeder). They are straight from ChickenHill Poultry and extremely nice birds.We just need the room. PM for details. I will try and get pictures after work.

Update on the plumbing problems here. Everything from the incoming line from the well to the water heater was replaced. Yay now I have water after 3 days and uncountable bad words.

Do any of you have any ideas of what I could use the old pressure tank for?

In case anyone was looking for some. They are located in PA.

Nittany Wyandottes

1 hr ·
For Sale: We have a flock of Jubilee Orpingtons( one rooster and about 10 or so hens). The hens are just about 10 months old(one is 2 yo, she was our breeder). They are straight from ChickenHill Poultry and extremely nice birds.We just need the room. PM for details. I will try and get pictures after work.
She has 7 hens 1 rooster... I really don't need that many birds... anyone want to see if we can purchase them and split the flock?!

Hi everyone. At what age should I start giving my chicks grower feed?

I think we start mixing grower with the chick crumbles around 3 months old. Sometimes we make feed changes depending on how many we are feeding. We have hatched quite a few some years. We have 3 functioning incubators. Our homemade frigabator holds 90 eggs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom