NY chicken lover!!!!

Would your wi-fi reach that far? I have a survellience cam that works on wi-fi pretty well I bought off of Amazon when everyone was stealing from my farm stand last year.

I can pick up wifi to the front of the barn on a good day. Once I step inside the metal building, no more signal. But that is a good idea, rather than a trail cam.

Yikes! Well, luckily mine has a three year warranty, so if that happens they should replace it, at least during the first three years. I hope it doesn't break every year, though - that would be expensive to have to keep replacing.
It is the little plastic arm that goes between the rocker and the motor, I think it is like 6 or 7 dollars. Have the incubator on its top, open, with eggs broken is the larger concern.

@Lapeerian just me but if I caught the cat on camera I'd require the owner to pay for your losses. Good luck, predators can be difficult, never know when or if. I'd like a good LGD someday.

2 more out!! 5 now!! 3 zipped and 16 trying like mad to break out of the eggs.

Congrats! I don't know if I'll have much luck with my hatch on NN OE/EE chicks. They spent almost their entire incubation in my LG and I never have good luck with it, especially since I was doing still air. We'll see.

I also sent five khaki ducklings on their way to their new home tonight! Very nice people, just getting into poultry. They want to get some EEs from me so I'm about to pop ten EE eggs into my incubator. Also peafowl! Got four peafowl eggs in the mail today.

The chicks I got from @Lapeerian two weeks ago are doing great. They have been in with the hens for a week with no issues- the two groups mostly stay apart, but they are used to each other now. These girls have been growing like mad! Still terrified of me. :(
One thing I just noticed this morning and wondered about is that one of them, in the middle here, has whitish-pink legs, while the other two have yellow legs. They are mixed, I think Wyandotte and EE? Does the leg color have to do with mixed parentage?
JNA3k6JKxg09JhMmvSsQlx5AwCy1_pXpl8sRwDpvoMo

Back
Top Bottom