NY chicken lover!!!!

Thank you! That would be awesome!! It doesn’t matter, but what breeds would they happen to be? ☺️
Mostly Easter Eggers, (3 roos have either blue or green genes), but there’s a low-on-the pecking order Orpington roo too, so small chance of brown eggs. His would just be considered Barnyard Mixes. Send me a PM, and I’ll let you know how the hatch is going, fingers crossed for extras!

Mostly Easter Eggers, (3 roos have either blue or green genes), but there’s a low-on-the pecking order Orpington roo too, so small chance of brown eggs. His would just be considered Barnyard Mixes. Send me a PM, and I’ll let you know how the hatch is going, fingers crossed for extras!
Am missing my Chickens...SO MUCH. My husband passed, I broke. my hip. had a house fire...LIFE HAS CHANGED. Enjoy
if you are blessed with ANY BREED OF CHICKEN.

Finger Lakes area — looking to rehome a male sebastopol, just under 1YO. He’s a smooth lavender splash, a bit too in love with my ducks so he’s gotta find new digs. Can travel a bit to make sure he ends up in a good spot.

Attachments

• 24869946-CD56-4AB7-91A5-D8C959E638E4.jpeg
    24869946-CD56-4AB7-91A5-D8C959E638E4.jpeg
    874.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi Everyone,
I have a 41/2 month old Buff Orpington Rooster that needs a home. He's been organically fed and as of to date is not mean, they have been raised around children so he is used to them. I am rearranging my coop and adding another. But I have 2 roosters and only ten hens, so one Roo needs his own flock! I am in Camden, Ny. Willing to make pick up or drop off arrangements.

Hi guys! I’m new here! Will be purchasing some chicks in the next few weeks once my coop is ready! I’m between Albany & Syracuse. Anyone have a good source on local chick sellers? I contacted Catch a Torii farms but they ended our text conversation once I sent my email for price list & I haven’t heard back...thanks! Anyone else nearby?
I ordered my chicks from Catch a Torii. I had to get Jeff on the phone to talk about the order. He says he is usually there to answer the phone after 4:30. I'll update when I pick up the 6 chicks around March 17.

Back
Top Bottom